Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pride and Prejudice (2005)

Pride and prejudice (2005) is a movie based on a book by Jane Austen.


The movie was filmed entirely in the UK during the summer of 2004. The director is Joe Wright.



Main characters:
*Keira Knigthley is Elizabeth Bennet.
*Matthew Macfadyen is Mr. Darcy.


Elizabeth Bennet "Lizzy" is a middle class girl, happy, sarcastic and very smart. Lizzy lives with her parents and four sisters in Netherfield Park.
Lizzy's life runs between the different personalities of her sisters, the passivity of his father and her mother, who is by all means to marry their daughters.
Mr.Darcy is a rich man who falls for Lizzy but he is so proud and ashamed class that Elizabeth`s family



This is a story between love and social prejudices.



I recommend the movie because is fantastic!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Apple Coxi

    I like Keira Knigthley and her character in The Caribean Pirates...

    I`dont see that film maybe someday I will see with my boyfriend :P

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! i don't saw this movie, but your comment it's interesting, i love keira, on the pirates of caribean she kisses to orlando!! in fact I hate she!! ha ha ha
    i could see the movie with my boyfriend :D
    bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! :O i really hope that I can see that movie. This is a very story of love. It's very romantic.
    Well, see you :) Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jane Austen! And I liked very much this movie because it is a good representation of the book.


    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this movie!!
    I read the book too
    It's a beautiful love story...

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete