Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Folk Metal...

    Usually when I'm sad I cry a lot and I have trouble sleeping because when I'm sad I always listen to the Folk metal music because their music and lyrics I relax, I can breathe better and produce me feel like dancing and / or rotate my whole room with his eyes closed. Tears are slowly and always end with a smile or as relaxed as I can sleep peacefully.
Sometimes you just hear harmonious and soothing tunes and other songs are loud and energetic. I do not care all make me happy!

    Folk metal is a sub-genre of heavy metal music that developed in Europe during the 1990s. The genre is a fusion of heavy metal with traditional folk music. Are also common groups Celtic rhythms combined with black metal or death metal.
 The most common theme tends to focus on the traditions of their peoples, ancient European pagan beliefs, nature, fantasy, mythology, epic battles between opposing sides and holiday themes.

The instruments:
Folk metal feature the same typical instruments found in heavy metal music: guitars, bass, drums and vocalist.  The most folk metal groups mingle their instruments in common with bagpipes, flutes, violins and hurdy-gurdy.

One of the most popular Spanish bands is Wizard of Oz ... I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Mago de Oz remember me my school time, I feel good when I hear his music...
    I like some sings

    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Mago de Oz belonged to that style, quite interesting!! well done!!

    ReplyDelete